Anyone interested in an Ubuntu Hour?

Sammy Lao sammy.lao-OvU2V46eqDdvgyatUqoQW0B+6BGkLq7r at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 16 05:18:36 UTC 2011

Hey Sadiq,

We were just talking about starting up Ubuntu Hour here at Free Geek. We
typically get a lot of newbies coming in while building computers. We
don't always have people who are comfortable linux all the time onsite.

I have been talking to Darcy from Ubuntu Canada about it. We have been
trialing various forms: We had an ubuntu install fest last month and we're
doing a repair workshop this month.

Some of us are thinking of approaching Dave at Linuxcaffe while some
thinks we can do it at Free Geek Toronto.