Anyone interested in an Ubuntu Hour?

john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 16 01:37:54 UTC 2011

What a great way to meet Ubuntu yahoos... or U-hoos as I like to call them.

Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:54:19 -0400
Subject: [TLUG]: Anyone interested in an Ubuntu Hour?
From: sadiq-KzRxrKfdH+/c+919tysfdA at public.gmane.org
To: tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org

Hey everyone,
I wanted to organize an Ubuntu Hour here in the city of Toronto. For those wondering what an Ubuntu Hour is, here is the wiki page. In short, it's a public meeting in a place like a coffee shop where we can discuss various topics (doesn't have to be Ubuntu).
If anybody is interested, do reply, I can then register an event on the Ubuntu Canada Loco team webpage. Alternatively, you can drop by in #ubuntu-ca on Freenode to discuss. (I'm staticsafe)

I am also looking for a decent venue for such an event, someone suggested to me about Linux Caffe, any others?
P.S - There is also a Ubuntu Natty Release party here in Toronto coming up -
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/781/detail/

--
Sadiq Saif
http://asininetech.com