Anyone interested in an Ubuntu Hour?

Sadiq Saif sadiq-KzRxrKfdH+/c+919tysfdA at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 15 15:54:19 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,

I wanted to organize an Ubuntu Hour here in the city of Toronto. For those
wondering what an Ubuntu Hour is, here <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hour> is the
wiki page. In short, it's a public meeting in a place like a coffee shop
where we can discuss various topics (doesn't have to be Ubuntu).
If anybody is interested, do reply, I can then register an event on the Ubuntu
Canada Loco <http://ubuntu-ca.org/> team webpage. Alternatively, you can
drop by in #ubuntu-ca on Freenode to discuss. (I'm staticsafe)

I am also looking for a decent venue for such an event, someone suggested to
me about Linux Caffe <http://linuxcaffe.ca/>, any others?

P.S - There is also a Ubuntu Natty Release party here in Toronto coming up
-  http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/781/detail/

--
Sadiq Saif
http://asininetech.com