Looking for Speakers or Topics

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 16 02:06:14 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 6:13 PM, Christopher Browne <cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Something I'm pretty sure would not be terribly well received is a
> missive on what commands to use to set up the cluster.  "Why?" is much
> more interesting than "How?"

I'll offer up another Atomic OS talk if there's interest and it's 3+
months out.  There have been some truly remarkable developments in
client-side web development since my first public talk @tlug... I'm
thinking of 5 specific things, but I'll leave it to people's
imaginations for now.

'Why?" (or what's the killer application?) is something I think I can
finally answer.  =D

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca