New wireless router

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 4 16:37:38 UTC 2011

Lennart likes his wireless router.  Here's his first message about it to
the list.

I'm mentioning this because it is on sale at $100, for today, at Infonec.
That seems to be a good price -- $20ish less than other places.
<http://www.shopbot.ca/pp-d-link-dir-825-d-link-price-141873.html>
<http://www.pricebat.ca/dir-825-d-link-xtreme-n-dual-band-gigabit-router-802-11g-b/>

(I recently bought a refurbished Netgear WNDR3700 with similar specs:
<http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7089722&CatId=2668>
Note: there are two versions and they have slightly tradeoffs.
Its successor, the WNDR4000 is starting to be available.  But it is
Broadcom-based :-( )