Rogers signal encryption [was Re: Intel SandyBridge... I don't get it.]

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 31 16:56:19 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:23:49AM -0500, Dave Germiquet wrote:
> Not sure how long the Large Cap for teksavvy will be. A new ruling for bell
> now makes it as of March (if it sticks) that the cap for teksavvy will be
> 25G down from 200G.

On DSL yes.

> Similar thing may happen with rogers.

No idea.  Teksavvy must have some deal with rogers.  Who knows what that
is (besides rogers and teksavvy).  Teksavvy has to run a link to each
POI they want to serve from what I understand, so unlike with Bell,
rogers is NOT doing any backhaul for teksavvy as far as I can tell.
It always seemed that it was the backhaul capacity Bell was complaining
about.

--
Len Sorensen