Intel SandyBridge... I don't get it.

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 28 16:02:34 UTC 2011

D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> I'm hoping Rogers doesn't drop analogue on cable.
Actually, I'm hoping they will.  That will free up an enormous amount of
bandwidth that can be used for more soaps and reality & game shows!  ;-)

I run HD on all my sets and the only thing I have left that's analog
only is my VCR, which I haven't used for recording in about 2 years.

Of course, if you still need an analog signal, you can get a SD
converter that will convert digital to analog.