Byron Sonne....

Thomas Milne tbrucemilne-TcoXwbchSccMMYnvST3LeUB+6BGkLq7r at public.gmane.org
Sat Feb 26 20:31:26 UTC 2011

LOL!

No. Not the slightest chance. The only hope that any of these thugs
will ever face the consequences of their criminal behaviour is for the
public to, as Digimer suggested, become more involved. The legal
system is for the protection of private wealth and privilege, not
human rights. For that you need to go out in the streets.

TBM