Burning 2 DVD simultaneously... slow

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 22 01:03:14 UTC 2011

My CPU is 3.2GHz dual-core, and I was burning Debian-6.0 DVD 1-8
actually.  My HD is ubiquitous 500GB SATA, so it should be fast enough.
The command I use is

    growisofs -dvd-compat -Z /dev/dvd=debian-6.0.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso

Maybe it's the program, because it's designed for generating ISO
structure on the fly.  But, I'm reading straight ISO files without doing
anything.
--
William