High Speed ISP chart

ted leslie ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 9 03:21:55 UTC 2011

yeah, i noticed that too,
my rogers is 55$ for 95GB, 1$/gb extra, capped at 50$ (max extra),
and of course with rogers you get 5% off if you also have cable tv with them,
10% if  have rogers mobile, and 15% if all that and home phone,
so really I don't have any complaints, its cheap, and fast (but not so
reliable as I am out in the sticks, get maybe four 4 hour outages a
year, many related to weather).
(in oakville i had maybe 2 hours of outage a year on average).

tl