CRTC Internet Ruling To Be Reversed

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 3 18:04:01 UTC 2011

>> I have to wonder if my e-mail to the PMO had anything to do with it ;-)
>>

> No, it was my complaint that did it.  ;-)

Really great news.  I saw it Friday somewhere in google news, but the
language was not as strong.  This sound better but we got to wait.

It will be the second decision CRTC has made just to see it overturned
within an year from each other. The good news is if they keep doing
this, CRTC will become irrelevant, or at least make them shy of
pushing the telcom interest too much at the expense of the consumer.

Anyway, no decision yet so lets wait and see what will be born

William