Any tips of decent web hosting companies based in Canada?

Fabio FZero fabio.fzero-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 27 15:19:58 UTC 2011

Exaclty. As far as I know, Canada doesn't have (for now) anything like the
DMCA, which is another concern I have.

The alternative would be hosting somewhere in Europe or Asia - the problem
would be the price.

By the way: if anyone of you have the same concerns, I would gladly share a
box overseas if we all agree to run something Debian-based. :-)

- Fabio