Monitor issue - Samsung SyncMaster P2770

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 7 16:38:43 UTC 2011

Morning,

Just curious, any one here use the above monitor? I have tried to
google for its user manual without lack and I am getting irritated by
a "feature" where it keep cycling through all its source.  I have not
found a way to configure it manually to remain on "digital source"

A bit about the monitor, it has analogue, digital and HDMI interface.
HDMI is useless as the laptop does not have HDMI input and converter
result to a down graded display.  So I was forced to use DVI.  After
that, the monitor go blank when the circuit decided to automatically
scan through all the inputs.  I have not found a way of disabling this
annoying feature.

Anyone here know what to do from the top of their head?  Seem nothing
out there have a decent manual any more

Regards,

William