2 PT Linux admins needed, repost

teddy mills teddymills4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 3 00:06:21 UTC 2011

Hi TLUG, (same message as before, just fixed up a bit :)

First,

I am looking for 1 or 2 TLUG linux admins to work in equal partnership with
myself.
3 Linux admins working together provide better service+support than 1 admin.

I want to setup some Linux servers, CPanel, Amazon, Ecommerce,
Cloud/Physical servers for new clients.

We will form a team and provide Linux support services. I have work
space+internet.

Second, (and more importantly at this time)

I have some URGENT ongoing part time Linux server work I need immediate
help with!
(job details/skills/hours/pay can be discussed offlist)

I need 1 or 2 PT Linux admins that can do Linux server admin work.

Here are some skills you will need:

Linux, Ubuntu 11/10 server, Fedora (32/64bit)
Intermediate to Advanced Linux administration skills on Production servers
Amazon EC2/RDS/Firewalls/Cloud Computing/Cpanel/
DNS/Postfix/VPNs/OpenSWAN/OpenVPN/IPSEC/Magento/

Be available for PT hours to start, and very quickly move to FT

I would prefer that you live downtown, but that is not a dealbreaker.

Please send email only to:

teddymills1-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org

Thank you!
Teddy