2 Linux admins needed

teddy mills teddymills4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 2 23:50:48 UTC 2011

Hi TLUG,

First,

I am looking for 1 or 2 TLUG users to work in equal partnership with
myself.

I want to setup some CPanel, Amazon, Ecommerce, Cloud and Physical servers
for new clients.

I need 1 or 2 TLUG users that want some PT linux work.

We will form a team and provide Linux support. I have work space+internet.

Second, (and more importantly at this time)

I have some URGENT ongoing part time work I need immediate help with! (job
details/skills/hours/pay can be discussed offlist)

Here are some skills you will need:

Linux, Ubuntu 11/10 server, Fedora (32/64bit)
Intermediate to Advanced Linux administration skills on Production servers
Amazon EC2/RDS/Firewalls/Cloud Computing/ThePlanet/SoftLayer/Cpanel
DNS/Postfix/VPNs/OpenSWAN/OpenVPN/IPSEC/Magento/
Be available for PT hours to start, and very quickly move to FT
I would prefer that you live downtown, but that is not a dealbreaker.

Please send email only to:

teddymills1-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org

Thank you!
Teddy