For any data recovery experts out there...

Digimer linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 31 03:15:11 UTC 2011

On 08/30/2011 11:04 PM, Lance F. Squire wrote:
> I know someone who has/had a lot of picture files on an 8M Nexxtech usb
> flash drive.
>
> Unfortunately, when it is place in a Windows computer, it claims the
> drive is uninitiated and wants to format it.
>
> Is there any hope of recovering the pictures?
> (I'm guessing not... :( )
>
> Lance

If you can bring it by the office, I'll take a look at it.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"