Android phone repair

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 29 17:54:28 UTC 2011

Along these lines...
I got a USB micro adaptor that had a bad pinout or short (thanks XS cargo).
It fragged the charging/USB circuit in my milestone, so it now recognizes
the cable is connected, but does not show up on a PC and only actually
charges on a charger which supplies > required current.

There's a plug in the battery area that may be for charging or an antenna
(not sure, which).

Anyone know a way to fix the charging or use that little plug I'm the back?