Any smartphone-rooting-services and CyanogenMod installers?

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 29 08:06:47 UTC 2011

  Last week I got an HTC Desire HD from an Ebay reseller.  First, it
mostly works great.  But there are a few changes I'd like to make, so
I'm looking into rooting it and installing CyanogenMod.  I assume that
the phone is unlocked but not rooted.  I believe that rooting and
unlocking are 2 separate items.  To further complicate things, Telus
puts in some tweaks so rooting is different versus an ordinary HTC
Desire HD, according to...
http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-root-telus-htc-desire-hd/

  Do you know anybody who will root and install CyanogenMod?  Even
though I do run linux, this is new territory for me.  I'm willing to pay
a reasonable amount.