Emergency/Occational IT Backup

Isaac Connor iconnor-8+tXeFxsjZXBNxJ6UmF5jlaTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 18 13:33:54 UTC 2011

I'm looking forward to seeing the replies, as I am in the same boat.

I provide IT support services to printing companies mostly.  I handle
all the tasks you list and more.

You can call on me anytime.
cell: 647-883-5483
email: iconnor-8+tXeFxsjZXBNxJ6UmF5jlaTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org
Rates: $50/hr offsite, $75/hr onsite $100/hr weekends/holidays.