Ubuntu 11.04

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 29 06:14:04 UTC 2011

On 11-04-28 03:24 PM, Colin McGregor wrote:
> Just to note that Ubuntu version 11.04 ("Natty Narwhal") is now out
> and can be downloaded from the usual locations (like :
> www.ubuntu.com/download/server/download ).
>
> Also, on Saturday there will be a Toronto Ubuntu 11.04 release party,
> details to be seen here:
> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/781/detail/
>

> Colin McGregor
> --

I did a upgrade test for Kubuntu 11.04 on my vmimage, not impressed with
KDE, buggy GUI glitches. One was so bad with the file manager constant
redrawing flickering.

Also found I can't share folders now even after recompiling the kernel
with vmware tool support. Which I suspect will also occur with Ubuntu
since this more of a system facility issue.

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav | http://DevMentor.org | Do Good! ~ Share Freely

http://ca.linkedin.com/in/rajinderyadav