Scrapping TP770x Laptop

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 18 17:27:58 UTC 2011

I'm retiring a ThinkPad 770x laptop. Before I drop it in a Goodwill box,
does anyone on this list want it?

It's very, very solid (and heavy), with removeable hard drive, printer and
serial ports, VGA port and one USB port. As I remember, the USB port
wasn't all that reliable, it was early days when this thing was made. The
hard drive is functional (I removed it to back up the contents and then
plugged it in again), but the laptop will not boot, probably because the
battery is pooched.

If you'd like it, contact me off list and we'll make an arrangement.

Peter

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto