Scrapping TP770x Laptop

Ushnish Sengupta ushnish.sengupta-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 18 18:07:11 UTC 2011

Hi Peter

You can donate the Thinkpad to Free Geek Toronto www.freegeektoronto.orgI
can pick it up depending on your location.

Free Geek Toronto refurbishes used computers and grants them to people who
cannot afford them.

And to ensure this reply is on topic for TLUG, we support Free and Open
Source Software as a core part of our mission, and therefore we install
Linux Ubuntu on the desktops and Laptops we distribute.

Ushnish <%28647%29%20210%202524>
 ushnish.sengupta-OvU2V46eqDdvgyatUqoQW0B+6BGkLq7r at public.gmane.org