Jobs at Google (Re: Hello from Google)

Fabio FZero fabio.fzero-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 17 16:25:50 UTC 2011

Well, most tech people I know would love to work for them, so I don't
think that's the case. All things being equal, I wouldn't want to move
to the US.

Actually I know quite a few americans that moved to Canada and are
doing everything they can to stay. Things are quite bad down south and
don't look like they're going to get better any time soon.

- FZ