Jobs at Google (Re: Hello from Google)

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 16 22:11:20 UTC 2011

On 11-04-12 02:52 PM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 07:39:17PM -0400, William Park wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Here are Google jobs that someone contacted me for.
>
> Yeah google does seem to send email to people occationally to try and
> find people to hire.  I think I average one email a year for the last
> 5 or 6 years now.  Nice to be wanted and all.
>
> And yes getting people to move to the US is a problem. :)

i've been trying to find a job in san diego or cali for a while,
contacting agents, etc. just to get away from this dam snow. no one
cares to talk to you if you are not in the US, why is google having such
as a hard time? my suspicion is more people just don't want to work for
goggle!

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav | http://DevMentor.org | Do Good! ~ Share Freely