Another humble bundle is on

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 14 01:49:45 UTC 2011

Jason Shaw wrote:
> I don't think Lennart is complaining that Linux users have to pay more,
> simply stating that Linux users are willing to pay more and it shows.

Right. Its not the first time I've run across an example of that. I don't
remember what the other program was called but the *nix users were paying or
donating proportinally more than people using other operating systems (such
as Windows or Mac).

Makes you wonder how many examples there are of this type of statistic.