Girl Gear Pink Computer Equipment....

Gary Layng glayng-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 25 23:05:59 UTC 2010

The power of pink indeed.  On Friday I encountered one of the largest models
of cement mixers available, a three-axle, 10-wheel monster, making its way
across the Gardiner Expressway, proudly pink from its wheel rims to the top of
its drum.  The rotating drum exhorts the observer of this massive beast to
support breast cancer research and awareness.

If the devices were offered as part of an anti-breast-cancer campaign, yes I
can see myself buying them - and proudly using them.