cheap way of trying Bell ADSL service (today only)

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 12 17:42:15 UTC 2010

If you don't already subscribe to Bell ADSL, you can get four months of
service for $10!  This includes Fibre if your area has the infrastructure.

Normally $30 (still a good deal), but $10 for today.
No deadline for activating, as far as I know.
You must cancel 30 days before expiry or they will roll you into a monthly
charge at normal rates (you can cancel that with 30 days notice).

I have one from a sale a month ago but haven't activated it.

<http://accessories.dell.com/sna/products/Networking_Enterprise_Class/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=dhs&cs=cadhs1&sku=A3598007>

I don't really like Bell as an ISP, but this is cheap and would be a
good way for a Rogers user to find out if you can get ADSL Fibre service.
Then (thanks to the astonishing recent CRTC ruling) switch to a better
ISP with Fibre (to the node, I think).