TV Tuner in reverse?

Ian Petersen ispeters-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 2 19:11:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 12:02 PM, William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> [...]

I don't know if this'll help you, but I've seen "HDMI-over-ethernet"
hardware before.  Basically, it was a pair of wall plates with HDMI
ports on the front and RJ-45 connectors on the back.  With two Cat-5
(or maybe Cat-6, I don't know) cables, you could create a
long-distance HDMI cable for cheap.  If you're planning to run RG-6
cables anyway, maybe you could run Cat-5 instead and transmit in HD.

Ian