Public Transit (was: today is the day)

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 27 18:54:58 UTC 2010

Public transit is not "few millions", but rather "billions".  If you put all
those money into affordable housing, then traffic pattern will adjust
accordingly.  I must admit, this is more of provincial or federal area, not the
municipal one from which this thread started.

You need to get out more.  I drove 60,000km in my 1986 VW Jetta, literally
around North America (and Baja California) along the 4 Ocean coastlines.  I just
couldn't help marvel at American Interstate system.  It makes affordable housing
possible, which is "American Dream" after all.