SPF records?

Jason Carson jason-HjkH5KTEMfuEjziKL+yzSg at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 23 22:34:10 UTC 2010

Hello Sadiq,

I am not an expert on SPF and I am not sure if your configuration will
work, I guess the only way to find out is to test it. I would assume that
since SPF is a DNS entry the time it takes to update depends on your ttl.
I do use SPF for my domain. Here are both of my SPF records.

v=spf1 a mx a:penguin.jasoncarson.ca mx:jasoncarson.ca ip4:69.196.152.151
~all

spf2.0/pra a mx a:penguin.jasoncarson.ca mx:jasoncarson.ca
ip4:69.196.152.151 ~all

penguin.jasoncarson.ca is my mail server. jasoncarson.ca is my domain and
69.196.152.151 is my static IP.