IPv4 to IPv6...

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 7 18:17:30 UTC 2010

Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> s/IP over ADSL/Ethernet over ADSL/
I used that only to indicate how the customer connected to the
interent.  I've done others over fibre, short haul microwave, cable
modem, TDM muxes etc.  My work is in the world where computer networks
and telecom meet.  As a result I work with a wide range of technolgies
and perhaps sometimes I may not use exactly the correct word in my
attempts to be brief.  If I really wanted to get specific, a lot of you
wouldn't know what I was referring to because you've never heard of it.