linux security books

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 3 09:41:13 UTC 2010

As I can see, you're not just looking for a ssl tutorial, but also content
about security, right?!

You can check this magazine (for free):
http://www.net-security.org/insecuremag.php You can also check their archive
and download it all.

And about books, I would recommend these:

Security Power Tools - http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596009632/
Network Security Hacks - http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596527631/
Practical Unix and internet security -
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596003234/
Security Monitoring - http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596518165/
Silence on the wire - http://oreilly.com/catalog/9781593270469/

Have fun. ;]
---
-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  ITIL V3 Foundation Certified | Certified Scrum Master
-  ^ ^   Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- KDE Brasil Member
- TLUG Member - Toronto Linux User Group
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net