linux security books

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 3 00:31:09 UTC 2010

i think a question similar was posted before recently,
and i agree, and reiterate answer here,

turn off all ports, and use knock for the ssl, that way it appears all down
to an outside port sniffer, yet you knock and it opens.

not sure there are book that would help much, much better just to ask for advice here :)

tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>