ups power supply

Rajinder Yadav devguy.ca-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 26 07:16:42 UTC 2010

I am considering purchasing a ups power supply, I have 2 box with 2
monitors, once it CRT, the other is a LCD. I want to spend at most $100,
and really need it to protect my system from sudden power loss. I just
need enough time to be able to shut down the system properly, 20 min max
running off battery.

Is anyone here using a UPS, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav | DevMentor.org | Do Good! ~ Share Freely

GNU/Linux: 2.6.35-22-generic
Kubuntu x86_64 10.10 | KDE 4.5.1
Ruby 1.9.2p0 | Rails 3.0.1