draw a pretty timeline graphic w/ text?

Peter plpeter2006-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 10 12:35:44 UTC 2010

William Park <opengeometry at ...> writes:
> When was last time you actually wrote *roff document from scratch?

Sorry for the late answer. I wrote manpages for utilities I wrote since about
1997 or so and current. The last edit to one such page occurred less than a
month ago. No problems writing and no problem editing. Of course I used the man
macros.

But, as I said, (g)roff without -man produces decent results due to the sane
builtin defaults. MUCH saner than wyswyg editors.

-- Peter