CyangenMod or Android Market for tethering?

Ijaaz A. Ullah ijaaz-UwkSZrAjFfdkDLQDXwjzI9BPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 9 21:34:52 UTC 2010

Stock android 2.1 does not support wifi tethering.  It was introduced in
froyo (2.2).  Its quite possible that the nexus one had it early, but I was
under the impression that they just got 2.2 before everyone else.

I currently run leedeoid on my htc desire because it gives me better
exchange integration.  Prior to froyo, there was no sufi