Dlink DIR-825 wireless router one-day sale $119.99

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue May 25 18:09:15 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 01:55:07PM -0400, Jamon Camisso wrote:
> In that case, using knetworkmanager you can set the bssid to the mac
> address of the radio you prefer.

I want to click on the list of available wifi accesspoints and connect
to the one I clicked on, not the other one that has the same name in
the list.  It didn't do that last time I tried it.  If I have to do
anything extra, then it isn't working yet.

I guess I could file a bug report.

--
Len Sorensen