OT experiences with tigerdirect

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Tue May 18 19:33:21 UTC 2010

On Tue, 18 May 2010, Dave Cramer wrote:

> Anyone else have poor experience with TG ?

Not long after I came to Canada in 2003 I ordered something online from
them.  They initially accepted the order (and sent a confirmation email)
and then blocked the order on the basis that I had used a foreign CC.  I
wouldn't have minded this too much actually but they did it silently.  No
calls, no emails, nada.  After about a week I called them and they
eventually found the problem.  I did proceed with that purchase (with a
different CC) but I didn't do any business with them for a couple of years
after that.  Since about 2005 I have dealt with them occassionally and
been happy enough.

Rob

--
Email: robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org		Linux counter ID #16440