OT experiences with tigerdirect

Dave Cramer davec-zxk95TxsVYDyHADnj0MGvQC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org
Tue May 18 15:44:09 UTC 2010

I've recently ordered something online with tigerdirect. They send a
flyer which advertised a code to input. When I got to the checkout
there was no place to enter the code. I decided I would fix it after.

So I emailed them with the problem. They now say the item is shipped
and there is nothing they can do about it.

At this point I am going to refuse shipment and challenge the credit card

Anyone else have poor experience with TG ?