OT experiences with tigerdirect

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 18 16:04:06 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Dave Cramer <davec-zxk95TxsVYDyHADnj0MGvQC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I've recently ordered something online with tigerdirect. They send a
> flyer which advertised a code to input. When I got to the checkout
> there was no place to enter the code. I decided I would fix it after.
>
> So I emailed them with the problem. They now say the item is shipped
> and there is nothing they can do about it.
>
> At this point I am going to refuse shipment and challenge the credit card
>
> Anyone else have poor experience with TG ?

At their retail outlets I've never had any issues. What I find with
TigerDirect is their prices are higher than the usual College/Spadina
suspects, on the other hand they carry some home theater PC products
that I can not find elsewhere. So, I don't do much in the way of
shopping at TigerDirect. On-line it has been a few years since I
ordered anything from them, but I don't recall any issues.

Colin McGregor