Best place to buy 120 USB sticks?

Peter plpeter2006-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat May 15 10:19:41 UTC 2010

Take a look at The Source etc, they have 2GB sticks reduced to under $8
frequently. 120 pieces of them would not be a problem from what I saw at the
time. I actually bought one and it's ok. Also beating the path in the College
Street area might be worthwhile. In despite of rumors to the contrary, not all
good deals are on the net and struggling small businesses in that area might be
able to give you a good deal. 120 is close to one gross... The units from The
Source are not too flamboyant or kitschy and they could be labeled if needed,
using a printed wrap-around sticker, for example, I think.

-- Peter