Peppermint OS One

Michael Lauzon mlauzon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 13 03:33:37 UTC 2010

Anyone heard about this yet, it appears to be a Ubuntu derivative.
Here is a brief excerpt from the article about it:

"I’ve covered a lot of remastered versions of Ubuntu since DLR
launched. But, every once in a while, I bump into one that is
particularly interesting to review. Peppermint OS One is definitely in
that category.

"Peppermint OS One is a web-centric Ubuntu remaster that passes up
common desktop applications like OpenOffice.org in favor of web-based
alternatives such as Google Docs. And it doesn’t stop with office
applications either; Peppermint OS One integrates video sites like
YouTube and Hulu right into the desktop experience."

http://desktoplinuxreviews.com/2010/05/12/peppermint-os-one/

--
Sincerely,

Michael Lauzon