OT: Password sharing

Gary Layng glayng-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri May 14 18:54:15 UTC 2010

I live alone - aside from my cat, and no I don't share my password with her
either.  I trust my cat to be as secretive with my password as Mr. Bush should
trust his Irish setter to be secretive about the family recipe for Bush's
Baked Beans.

I have a guest account as well as my personal account.  When I have friends
over AND the computer on, I switch to the guest account.  It can access the
browser and games, but doesn't have anything else configured.