Best place to buy 120 USB sticks?

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Wed May 12 19:11:29 UTC 2010

It's not Toronto, but I received this yesterday. Our experiences buying
overseas have been quite positive..so far ;).

Peter

(HK)SamTow Group is USB memory product'factory in china,doing OEM business to
customers for many years.

Today's prices are getting down as below:

USB Flash Drive:
512MB:US$5.25
1GB:US$5.75
2GB:US$6.15
4GB:US$7.95
8GB:US$16.75
16GB:US$33.25
32GB:US$65.50

We provide OEM usb flash drive/sd card/cf card/tf card for customer,print
logo by
any ways of screen/engrave/glue.

If you want to get picture of logo sample to check,pls contact.

Also other products'offer,like:laptop??MP3??Mobile-phone??Gps??LCD etc,pls
contact
me to get catalogue.

Jason

MSN:samtow_sales-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto