Best place to buy 120 USB sticks?

Wed May 12 20:32:35 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 03:00:13PM -0400, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
>I need to buy 120 USB sticks (don't need to be bigger than 1GB) to give to
>conference attendees in place of a massive kit of paper.
>
>Any suggestions on the best places in Toronto in which to get a bulk deal?

I just spoke to the purchaser at the U of T bookstore, and they quoted $11
for 120 2Gb Verbatim sticks.  They were going to follow up with their
vendor to see if they can do better.

I would imagine that Canada Computers does better volumes, and something
might be arranged through them, but I don't know them, so I cannot
confirm.

Hope that helps.
--

yours,