Word no longer the biggest security hole

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 22 23:05:42 UTC 2010

You would be surprised. Human hate change and there is nothing we can
go to help this.

I had tried this at work - as I also support the window environment.
For all new laptops, I had stopped using adobe and replaced it with
evince.

Then, I started getting complains that the file icons looks different.
Nothing else was wrong. You click on a pdf on either outlook or
browser or any application for that matter and evince would
automatically open it. I explained to the user why the icon was
different and why we plan to use something other than adobe.

After all that, I asked, are you honestly satisfied or would you still
need adobe installed. He said he would rather use adobe. I just
installed it and got done with it.

Human are complicated and you will never understand them. Me, the one
I have never figure out is why someone poor would ever fight against
universal health as happening south of our border. It f**king don't
make sense