Routing choice under user control per application instance?

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo arifsaha-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 19 21:24:52 UTC 2010

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010, Scott Allen wrote:
> iptables can be set up to route based on the user ID. You
> might be able to set each application's user as a way to
> select the connection (e.g. with sudo).

This exactly what I am looking for! I already running
application as different users, so this should fit nicely. I
guess I did something wrong on my searches before so I didn't
find it.

Now I need to read documentation and find examples to learn how
exactly to do this. :-)

Thanks!

--
    ____  ____  ____  ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo