The $99 microlaptop, now available...

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 17 15:26:21 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:42:04PM -0400, Christopher Browne wrote:
> That's pretty fair, yes, I should probably have noted that it doesn't
> include networking hardware, as that quite likely matters.
>
> Even so, I'd like to see the project succeed such that they can come
> out with "v2.0" which is more capable, and it may be that they need to
> demonstrate some interest in this one in order to justify the next
> one.

Hard to succeed if your product is essentially useless to most potential
users.  In fact it may be counter productive by failing due to stupid
spec choices and end up preventing an actualy good product from being
designed later, because someone figured there obviously isn't a demand.

--
Len Sorensen