getting rid of paper files

edward chin edchin99-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 2 16:13:04 UTC 2010

In essence, CRA means that if CRA has seen the originals and made a copy,
and certified that copy; the certified copy may be accepted as an original.
Other agencies may make the copy for you.
Signatures are another involved procedure requiring an original on record and
appropriate releases.

The analogy is - There is no substitute for cash.

A copy is not an original (unless it is among the first five castings
of a sculpture).