OT- Contractor

Mark Lane lmlane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 22 18:45:20 UTC 2010

That depends, in my case, I started as a sole proprietor because all I
could afford was the $60 dollar registration. The plan is to
incorporate when can afford to. Though from a liability standpoint, I
have very little assets so I am only risking personal bankrupcy. With
that said, if I can get enough billable hours this month, I will be
incorporating.

Mark Lane <lmlane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>